Can we just talk about our friend Kristen and how good she looks! Kristen is down 60 (or so) pounds and counting! Catching up to our idol Karina (also her sister). Talking about a motivated family. Hard work paying off, you look fantastic Kris!
Fun pics from the night….
Now for some more recipes! Next swap challenge will be to make something without CHEESE:)
Michelle’s Spinach Wontons
- 12 oz pack spinach
- 3/4 shredded part skim mozzarella
- 3/4 cup low fat mayo (or sour cream)
- package of wontons (48 count)
- Cook wontons in small muffin tins for 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spinach according to package.
- Drain spinach and mix with mayo. * I’d add me some garlic powder to this!
- Pack in wonton, sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook @ 350 deg until cheese melts.
Kerri’s Jalapeno Fudge
- 4 jalapeno peppers seeded
- 3 egg
- 16 oz of low fat cheddar cheese
- Add chopped peppers to lightly greased 9×13′ pan.
- Add cheese.
- Add eggs.
- Bake @ 350 deg for 30 minutes
Robin’s Easy Angel Lush
- 1 pkg sugar free vanilla jello
- 1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple
- 1 20 oz container of light coolwhip
- 1 10oz package of Angel Food cake
- garnish w/ fruit of choice
1. Break up angel food cake, layer any way you like!
I also had too add these! I think this is a great sweet summer treat to bring to a BBQ. For some reason when I try to make chocolate covered fruit it looks like I rolled it in sand paper after. These are quite lovely!
Stay tuned for more!