Its been so god dang hot!
I want to walk around in the nude but I know that will scare the general population, including myself. And all I really want to eat in this humidity is ice cream.
But we need to snap out of it!! Its 6 months into the YEAR people…..what have you accomplished??
I just checked in with my goals, I’ve hit several so far!
Anyway, back to what this post is about, I wanted to share my chicken wing success.
We don’t have a grill, so I have to bake BBQ esque food in the casa. I made these chicken drumsticks for the first time and they were a fall-off-the-bone-delight. Easy:check, delicious:check, nutritious: not so much. But hey..they weren’t fried and I also peel the skin off mine before chomping.
- big fat drumsticks (or wings)
- Thai sweet and spicy chilli sauce
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 deg
- Place wings in pan, season with salt, pepper and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover with foil, cook for 90 minutes. Baste with Thai sauce and flip every 20-30 min.
- Crank heat to 450 deg, uncover and cook for additional 30 minutes.
- Coat in additional Thai sauce, serve with choice of side.
Next month Ill be moving in to my new casa! With a deck AND grill! So I need some grilling recipes! Send them my way if you got ’em!