Hey there! How’s everyone doing on the challenge? The first week is tough! Food detox for sure. I just love sweets so the biggest struggle for me is missing out on that treat after a meal or at night. I made these muffins more for a snack but they can be good for breakfast too. I always trust my friend Tina’s advice for the best recipes. I know she has tried them all, good and bad. So when I asked for her favorite muffin recipe, she sent me this. Just pop over to her page and follow her recipe verbatim.
We Crush eggs in our house on a daily basis. Sometimes getting up to cook them can be a chore. Tossing together a super easy “crust-less quiche” is a life savor. I don’t even bother putting it in fancy muffin tins anymore. I eat it for breakfast or a quick snack.
- 12- eggs (9 whole, 3 whites)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- salt and pepper (lots and lots)
- garlic powder (1 tsp)
- 1/2 pack of Trader Joes rosemary ham
- 1/2 bag of Trader Joes broccoli
- 1/2 bag Trader Joes baby spinach
- sprinkle lightly w/ cheese of choice *optional
- Preheat oven to 350 deg
- Mix all eggs, milk and seasonings
- Add veggies, mix well. Poor in lightly greased 8×10 pan
- Cover with foil and cook for 20 min
- Remove cover, add cheese and cook for additional 20 min.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Manja!
Keep up the good work and please share your finds!!