If you want to know the way to the Boss’s heart..its chocolate cookies. Protein Chocolate cookies that is. I posted Juli’s recipe on our Facebook Page and what do you know…Justine my favorite client whipped me up a batch! I think it is challenge friendly…anyway it’s definitely delicious. I approve this cookie!
She clearly takes a better photo than me….
Mini Turkey Muffins
Our friend Chrissy always raves about her Turkey Muffins. And even though she didn’t make me any..I wanted to share her recipe with you. Because sharing is caring. And they do sound quite lovely.
Ingredients: Makes 12 muffins
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp garic powder
- 1 diced onion
- handful of spinach (or veggie of choice)
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 T fresh salsa
- Pre heat oven to 375 and spray muffin pay with some cooking spray (or coat with a little olive oil)
- Mix all the ingredients in one large bowl until well combined. Roll the mixture into balls and place each one in the muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Thanks for trialing and sharing these recipes ladies!! They really help to keep us on track!
Do you have a tried and tasted recipe to share?? Send them my way!